Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our other policies govern Little Gatherer's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “littlegatherer.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All editorial is the personal opinion of the writer. Your comments and criticism are of course welcome. We will immediately remedy any factual inaccuracies if pointed out.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, some content and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
ERGOFLEX MATTRESS GIVEAWAY T&CS:
The prize also includes free delivery to the customer's address within the Australian mainland* including Tasmania but does not include the bed base, pillows, bedding, furniture or any other item shown on competition imagery or on the Ergoflex website. The mattress also includes a 10 Year Ergoflex warranty valid in Australia only. If the mattress is taken outside of Australia the warranty becomes invalid. The warranty is also non-transferable.
The mattress must be redeemed/received/delivered by the 31st January 2015 or will be forfeited unless out of stock. If out of stock the winner will be notified and an alternative size offered or will be delivered as soon as stock is available. Ergoflex will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant is unable to use the prize for any reason.
The mattress is not exchangeable for another size once delivered and removed from its packaging, neither can it be returned to Ergoflex if unsuitable. The mattress cannot at any time be redeemed for cash, transferred to another person or used in conjunction with any other special offer.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Ergoflex will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained by the winning entrant in connection with his or her use of the prize.
*Delivery outside a major metro area will attract a delivery fee payable by the winner.